Saturday, December 09, 2006

Thanks to the Owners!

Thanks to the owners Bob, Charlie, Carmen, and Lynn, my office smells delicious! I feel like I have stepped into a dream world, like the chocolate factory was to Charlie. Mary Poppins was to Jane and Michael Banks!
The scrumptious, inviting smell of Peppermint Truffle, this months candle of the month scent lingers through my office as I gaze into the future. It is to Die for! I think I have found my new favorite scent!

Is it a Dream? Or is it reality? It is BOTH! Americans dream of the lifestyle this business is bringing to families. Becoming debt free, taking the kids out of daycare, bringing dad home, the list is endless and its happening right now somewhere around you. Its not easy, but the end result wille make the Blood, Sweat, and tears forgettable.

Everyone has heard the expression, Blood-Sweat-Tears, but I want to eaxpress what it means to me with my candle business.
The Blood: What sacrifice must I make today to live better tomorrow? I will need to invest my time and my money. It is as simple as that. Is it easy? No, but you have to look way into the future and see yourself relaxing on the beach or in the mountains. The results you are looking for will come.

The Sweat: Determination and Consistency! Decide what you want and do it. Take the time to figure out what needs to be done to obtain that relaxing day on the beach. Stick to it, don't backslide. You may not reach the goal as fast as others but with consistency you will reach your ideal end result. Have you ever watched people "Work out" for the very first time? They look like they are going to die! The sweat is pouring off them, their hearts are beating a mile a minute, their faces are so red it looks like their head could explode but they make it through that first frustrating day. As time goes by, and they are consistent with their "Work Out", a change occurs and the "Work Out" becomes easy.
What about those people who make it thru that first "Work Out" day but don't show up again until a week later? Not so easy day again. They must endure the exact same pain they endured one week ago. Why? Its like starting over again, No consistency! They look at the person next to them in frustration but that person works out 4 days a week 2 hours a day.
What could you do in your business 2 hours a day 4 days a week? Think about it!

The Tears: Ahh! The tears of Joy from watching my team grow and seeing others accomplish so much with just a little consistent effort!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]