Saturday, December 30, 2006

Out with the Old, In with the NEW!

Well, 2006 is almost over and I'm about to begin an excitng year with new goals and plans for my Gourmet Candle business. I just finished reading 3 books over the past few weeks in December. If you want to read some awesome material? Read Mach II with your hair on fire!
Who moved my cheese? Spencer Johnson and Dare to Dream by John Maxwell
Three exciting books that will make you think about your life and where you are going. All books are very quick and simple hence three in one month. I'm not typically a fast reader but I couldn't put these books down. I'm starting a new book now: Why your Dumb, Sick, & Broke.. and how to get Smart, Healthy, & Rich by Randy Gage So far it is very exciting and I think it will be hard to put down too once I get a good start. I have only glimpsed at the first chapter but have been interupted by my 3 small children on both of my attempts to start. lol

The year ended with a wonderful scent Peppermint Truffle as our candle of the month but 2007 holds some promising new scents being introduced including Sandalwood, Hot Orange Danish, Hazelnut Coffee, Cashmere, and Blueberry Smoothie! I can't wait! My January candles should arrive in about 6 days, most of the time it is sold before I get it out of the box. Seems I always have a visitor over when they arrive. Great for me! I'll take the money and buy myself a new one at wholesale prices. Learn how you can too right here http://www.smellsoynow.scent-team.com/newsignup.php

Don't forget about my candle drawing www.candle-contest.com Win a free 16 ounce candle with No Black Soot.

Here is to a new bright new year!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]