Monday, October 02, 2006

Sharing my business with everyone!

This business is so easy. I have never been involved with a business so simple. The products are wonderful, the support is awesome, and the company wants you to make money.
I have been sharing the business more and more. I give candle samples to the drive thru patrons at every fast food restaurant. It is paying off, the BK lady wants to buy my candles now.
I shop at yard sales for name brand childrens clothing for cheap prices. I also shop for items to help my business. Recently I purchased votive holders perfect for my candles, they were only 10 cents. whoo hoo! The lady running the yard sale purchsed 2 jar candles, I made 33.50 at her yard sale. This actually happens to me alot because the candles are delicious! She bought one for her sister too. I do diaper studies with a local global market lady. She allowed me to place a few brochures when all the ladies were picking up their studies. I left only 5 brochures but I already have one lead from it. If you have a business, share it with everyone. Establish relationships with people, someday they may be able to help you out.
www.candlebizmom.com free information and samples

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]