Saturday, October 07, 2006

Going for the GOLD Fish!

This past weekend marked the 98th year of the annual farmers fair in my hometown. The fair consist of rides, games, a parade, and tons of food. My kids are still very young, 5, 3, and 1 so I take them on Friday during the day from 1-5. My five year old has been playing the goldfish game since he was 2. Every year we play the goldfish game last because I know he will be determined to win the goldfish that lives 6 months or less then we get a new one come October. Since none of us want to carry the goldfish bag for 5 hours it is the very last game before leaving. I don't mind because I know his determination. He gets 8 balls for $1.00 He uses up the first 8 balls then turns to his grandpa and says I need another $1. It was amazing, he won the fish on ball 14. Wouldn't it be nice if our determination was like that of a child. He could have stood there all day as long as those dollars kept coming his way. He would never give up until he won that fish. Previous years has taken more than $2 but we let him play because it is a goal for him. I want him to know that he can do whatever he puts his mind too and so can we adults. It has been amazing the transformation which has taken place over the last few months because I have set my mind to succeed rather than fail. One dollar bills are easier to come by with the fish but I was determined to keep my candle business going and booming. My team has doubled since May due to my change of attitude and my determination. What is keeping you from your goals?
Get you no obligation information by filling out my form here www.candlebizmom.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]